Stop waiting for the big moment. Celebrate now. Celebrate the big things, the small things, the major milestones and the minor ones even if they’re only meaningful to you, even if they come much later than you expected. Instead of judging the journey, rest in gratitude. Our celebration is a thank you to God, Spirit, the universe, the ancestors, the Orishas, the angels and our very own souls for all they’ve done, for clearing our path, for holding us, standing with us, carrying us. We celebrate this 50th episode. We are grateful to you and most of all we are grateful for the journey and we trust the expansion that lies ahead.
We couldn’t have come this far without our listeners. THANK YOU & a special shoutout to the five lucky listeners who joined us for this episode.
- Chisa Pennix Brown of Give It To the People
- Janay Johnson of Rebellious Reiki
- Lou-Ann Wattley Belk of Well Worth Watering:
- Stacey Allen of Nia’s Daughters Movement Collective
- Taylor Thorton Star Shine Snacks
Black Mama Magic Card 5: Live A Life You Created In A World You Help Shape
- Dem Black Mamas
- Magic Evermore Box
- The intention of this box is for Black Mamas to honor the light within themselves. The items inside the Magic Evermore box will prepare Black mamas to soak up all the energy of the sun all summer and remind them of the importance of documenting themselves, the power to manifest the life you want, and to soften and pour into yourself when your mothership hits rough waters.
- Items inside:
- ✨Full Black Mama Magic Card Deck
- ✨Incense from Smell Good Spa
- ✨Mama Magic: Evermore Picture Frame
- ✨Gratitude Jar
- ✨Herbs: Jasmine, Eucalyptus, & Lavender
- ✨An investment in yourself and in Dem Black Mamas Podcast. When you invest in us, you are investing in a platform curated by three women actively creating spaces of healing, creativity & liberation.
- Order by the 25th of each month to receive the following month.
- Magic Makers Workshops
- REGISTER NOW!, Writing Workshop: I AM: Writing an Artist/Personal Statement & Cover Letter, Sunday, November 20th, 6pmET
- Magic Evermore Box
- The Grateful Body: Expansion Retreat, November 3rd – November 6th
- New Episodes of Shaping the Shift, The Love Series OUT NOW!
Mac & Cheese
We are soooo excited to celebrate our 50th episode with our fans!! We’re creating a DBM Time Capsule. Crystal, NeKisha & Thea each drop one item in a Black Mama Magic Time Capsule, one thing DBM has inspired them to do and what they’re manifesting for DBM future.
Articles Mentioned in This Episode:
- Riva Tims: Paula White’s Appointment Process Was ‘Illegal’ and ‘Deceptive
- Wounded Village: In the Wake Of the Penn State Sex Scandal, A Mom Prays Her Son Is Safe With Others
- Motherhood Is Not the Graveyard of Dreams
Books Mentioned in This Episode:
- The Artist’s Way: A Spiritual Path to Higher Creativity
Episodes related to this episode or mentioned in this episode:
- DBM Episode 1 – Meet Dem Black Mamas
- DBM Episode 4 – How I Made It Ova
- DBM Episode 15 – Black Mama Creative
- DBM Episode 16 – Raising Free Black Children
- DBM Episode 19 – Raw & Uncut
- DBM Episode 40 – We Back! What We Learned in 2021 and What’s Coming Next
- DBM Episode 41 w/ Precious Biving – Surrender, Worthiness & Learning From Our Children featuring Precious Bivings
- DBM Episode 42 w/ Staci Mitchell – Fuck Dem Kids Fund from Honoring Your Body, Creativity, and Embracing Motherhood on Your Own Terms
- DBM Episode 43 w/ The Blacker The Brain – Writing the Script on Mental Health for Black Mothers
- Real Ass Affirmations Episode – Smaller hosted by Chisa Pennix-Brown
- Making Oprah
Invest in us!
Invest in a platform curated by 3 Black women actively cultivating spaces rooted in healing, creativity, and liberation for Black mamas. Help us continue to be #BlackMamaBuilt.
- Don’t just listen, subscribe
- Share with at least one person
- Follow us on any social media platform @demblackmamaspodcast
- Engage through social media comments, DM us or email with questions [email protected]
- Join our email list
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/demblackmamas
- Merch: https://teespring.com/stores/demblackmamaspodcast
- One Time Donation: https://www.paypal.me/demblackmamas