Sometimes the magic is in the unplanned. Sometimes the lessons come in spontaneous moments. Before we begin each episode, we ask Thea, who is an Oya priestess, to ground us. Nekisha lights and incense and this is where each episode begins. We do this to be fully present with one another and for you. And the magic and the lessons these moments have given to us are always in alignment with what we need to release any resistance and pull us fully into the moment. People often say, listening to us is like sitting around the kitchen table and in this episode we’re sharing with you how we set the kitchen table, the moments before we board the mothership and go inside the Black Mama Magic room. As we gear up to release our 50th episode we’re going to be doing some special things and we wanted to share some of the moments that really feed us and remind us why we decided to sit behind the mic. We are very intentional here because we don’t take our spirits, your souls and this platform for granted. Enjoy these magic moments in episode 49 and celebrate episode 50 with us on October 15th.
- Responsive Reading:
- Black Mama Magic Card 28: I Am Supported At All Times
- Black Mama Magic Card 36: What About the Rest
- Black Mama Magic Card 41: The Wait Is Over
- Dem Black Mamas
- Magic Evermore Box
- The intention of this box is for Black Mamas to honor the light within themselves. The items inside the Magic Evermore box will prepare Black mamas to soak up all the energy of the sun all summer and remind them of the importance of documenting themselves, the power to manifest the life you want, and to soften and pour into yourself when your mothership hits rough waters.
- Items inside:
- ☀️Full Black Mama Magic Card Deck
- ☀️Incense from Smell Good Spa
- ☀️Mama Magic: Evermore Picture Frame
- ☀️Gratitude Jar
- ☀️Herbs: Jasmine, Eucalyptus, & Lavender
- ☀️An investment in yourself and in Dem Black Mamas Podcast. When you invest in us, you are investing in a platform curated by three women actively creating spaces of healing, creativity & liberation.
- Order by the 25th of each month to receive the following month.
- Magic Makers Workshops
- REGISTER NOW!, Writing Workshop: I AM: Writing an Artist/Personal Statement & Cover Letter, Sunday, November 20th, 6pmET
- Magic Evermore Box
- Producing 2022 Birth & Breastfeeding Conference Presented by Black Mothers Breastfeeding Association, Monday, October 3rd – Wednesday, October 5th
- The Grateful Body: Expansion Retreat, November 3rd – November 6th
- New Episodes of Shaping the Shift, The Love Series OUT NOW!
- Books Mentioned in This Episode: The Artist’s Way: A Spiritual Path to Higher Creativity
- Episodes related to his episode or mentioned in this episode: DBM Episode 41: Surrender, Worthiness & Learning From Our Children featuring Precious Bivings
Episode 50 drops October 15th! Subscribe so you don’t miss the magic!