When civilizations fall, art remains to tell the story. The story we want to remain for this moment in time is our love for you. #Juneteenth reminds us that our culture is a magnificent love story.
Thank you to Shaira Lanice & Anya Doula for lending your voices.
Join Us for #BlackMamaCreativeWeek Sunday, June 21-Sunday, June 28th
INVEST IN US!
When you invest in us, you invest in a platform curated by three Black women actively cultivating spaces rooted in healing, creativity, and liberation for Black mamas. There are multiple ways to help us continue to be #BlackMamaBuilt
- 1 Time Investment/Venmo
- Don’t just listen, subscribe
- Share with at least one person
- Engage with us on social media: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Email us with questions, comments, and/or show topic suggestions: [email protected]
- Join our email list.
SUPPORT OUR SISTER PODS:
- Shaping The Shift hosted by our very own Thea Monyee
- Intercultured Podcast
INFORMATION & INSPIRATION
Nikki & Nikki Career Lactation Consultants: FB | IG | Twitter | YouTube
Looking for some Black Mama Love, support and connection? Join the Facebook group Black Moms Connection
Are you a Women of Color interested in starting a podcast? For information and inspiration join the Women of Color Podcasters Facebook Group